We are always on the lookout for great people.
It’s not just finding the right candidate for the right position at the right time, but also perpetually searching for top talent who bring their best every day to create value.
At Orion, we don’t show up to work – we show up to WIN!
Talent is our greatest asset.
We recognize that great innovation is more likely to happen with the right company culture. So we’re creating a place where talented people want to work.
Orion’s open architecture and connected offices in Manitowoc, Chicago, and Jacksonville provide unrivaled environments for exceptional people to collaborate.
Every Orion member is committed to the success of our customers by providing the best resources with the highest value. With an unwavering commitment to professionalism, we deliver the highest-quality product with unparalleled service.
We are proud to be a disruptive force for good in the marketplace. Always ready. Always on.
Corporate Headquarters: Manitowoc, WI
- Two hours north of Milwaukee on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan – featuring beaches, trails, fishing and more
- Midwestern work and play ethic
- Ranked by Forbes as one of the best small cities to raise a family
- Solid wages, low cost of living, short commute times, and exceptional educational resources
- In-house engineering
- State-of-the-art product testing environments
Chicago Innovation Hub: Chicago, IL
- “The city that works” – from research institutions to great universities, technical employment opportunities abound
- At the nation’s crossroads so it’s easy to get anywhere fast
- Multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its 77 distinct neighborhoods
- Lively food, art, theater, and comedy scene
Engineered Services: Jacksonville, FL
- One of the largest urban park systems in the country plus miles of beaches and waterways
- Named one of the “Top 10 North American Islands” by Conde Nast Readers Choice Awards
- Convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living
- Voted one of the hottest cities in America for business expansion
Orion is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.