LED technology is constantly evolving and LED fixtures are improving on an almost monthly basis. Choosing the right combination of fixtures, options, controls and performance – while identifying the right time to buy – can be a daunting proposition.
E.W. Dovel, Orion Vice President of Sales, presents the key lighting issues facing facility managers and owners today.
You will learn:
- The impact of evolving LED fixture performance on project cost and how it should impact your selection
- Are tube-based LEDs or TLEDS the right choice for those who want to upgrade to LED without replacing their lighting system, and what performance issues must you consider to decide if they are right for you
- How understanding the current state of LED technology – and where is it is headed – will help you find the right retrofit solution based on performance, application, timeline and cost
- Ways your LED lighting system can integrate with other advancements, like Power over Ethernet (POE) and the Internet of Things (IOT), to better serve your customers
- How you can offer greater personalized lighting control than in the past through LED fixtures integrated with commercially available control technologies