Can you improve your building’s performance, reduce your electric bill and reduce maintenance costs without burdening the communities you serve?
Yes, if you know how to determine your lighting requirements, choose the right partner and identifying the best financing options.
E.W. Dovel, Orion’s Vice President of Public Sector Sales, will share common pitfalls and best practices gleaned from over 30 years of lighting retrofit projects almost exclusively with the government, public and educational facilities.
You will learn:
- Why lighting retrofit decreases your energy consumption, lowers your operating costs and reduces your inventory burdens
- How to identify, prioritize and quantify the lighting challenges facing your facility
- What to look for – and more importantly what to avoid – when sourcing an LED lighting system, including when re-lamping with LED tubes makes sense, and when you should replace your fixtures
- Which funding options like performance contracting are available to support your project
- Ways to evaluate potential partners to ensure they deliver maximum savings for the lowest cost