IR-TEC sensors are ideal for areas such as parking facilities, gas stations, pedestrian pathways and warehouses. A choice of lenses ensures complete coverage for mounting heights up to 50’.
- Omni-directional quad element infrared sensor
- Digital data control ambient light sensor built-in
- 2-way IR remote programmable sensor setting
- Hybrid switching for controlling loads with HIC
- SmartDIM or multi-level high/low dim control
- Remote programmable SmartDIM level setting
- Up to 30 ft of remote programmable range
- Beeping or light flashing acknowledgement
- Available with a variety of mounting options
- Available with interchangeable lens options
- The LRD type of the TRANS‑PIR sensor family are two‑way IR remote programmable line voltage switching occupancy sensors with 0‑10V output for dimmable ballast or LED driver control.
- The sensor is capable of providing top‑notch energy efficient lighting control in multiple modes with fully programmable multi‑level high/low dim or SmartDIM continuous dimming control.
- SmartDIM is a state-of-the-art automatic dimming control technology developed by IR-TEC, which is capable of maintaining the overall ambient light level within the preset range through a smooth, flawless continuous dimming control to the connected lighting.
- Specific control mode and sensor setting can be configured via the SRP-280 remote sensor programmer (optional).
- The LRD-509 series is available with various mounting options and interchangeable lenses.
- The sensor is designed to operate in the coldest of environments, down to -40°F/°C.
Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor. SmartDIM dimming control. IR remote control available for sensor configuration.
cULus Listed, CE Mark, Title 20/24 compliant.