Retrofit, renovation, and new construction for schools, healthcare facilities, retail, and commercial buildings.
- Per-fixture control and grouping to wireless switches, no gateway required
- Auto-off/manual-on (vacancy sensing) and auto-off/partial-on
- Common pre-sets; works out of the box
- Easy to use Philips field apps for configuring, grouping and task tuning
- Occupancy sharing—Program peripheral fixtures to stay at task or background level if occupancy is detected elsewhere in the group
- Scene setting—Create presentation mode for a conference room (e.g., set light level low near the screen while keeping higher level in the back of the room)
- Quick task tuning in the field to optimize light and power levels in fixture
- Enables auto-off/manual-on and auto-off/ partial-on application
- Cost-effective solution for energy-savings and code-compliancy strategies
- Configuration and commissioning from the floor-no lift required
- DLC qualification—Listed in the DLC Qualified Products List (QPL) for networked lighting control (NLC) systems
EasySense uses NFC or IR via intuitive Android-based Philips field apps.
Compliant with Title 20, Division 2