Meet the highest-performing high bay on the market.
Orion’s original high bays made waves back in 2001, installed in almost half of Fortune 500 industrial facilities.
And now we’ve done it again. Our next generation of LED high bays gets you more light for less energy – save over $100,000 a year, and $1M+ in the next decade for the typical facility.*
Join us to find out why Orion’s new generation of LED high bays could be the last high bay you ever buy:
- What three design principles come together to yield the highest lumens per watt on the market?
- Since less wattage means you save more money, how much can these high bays cut your utility bill? And maximize your rebate potential?
- How does modular design create a future-proof fixture that saves you time and money, today and tomorrow?
* In the typical 500-fixture facility, operating at 6000 hours and a utility rate of $0.11, that’s $115,550 saved in a year, or $1.15 million in the next decade.
Doing the Math for Your LED Upgrade
How am I going to take cost out of my building? Do the economics of LED really work for me? It all comes down to the numbers, right?
That’s why you made a smart investment back when you chose Orion High Bay fluorescent lighting. Join James Jackson and Josh Kurtz to do the math and learn 5 ways Orion LED fixtures can make the numbers work for you right now:
- How modular design gives you a quicker return on your LED investment
- New thinking on installation and production interruptions, because saving time means saving money
- Why all maintenance isn’t created equal, and how LED can help you focus on facility improvement measures
- Free up your cash flow with rebates and LED upgrade financing options
- Plus new tools to help you get buy in for your project, including calculators, field survey tools and more
The 2-Minute Troffer: Meet the Orion LED Troffer Retrofit
What fixture got the most attention at LIGHTFAIR? That would be Orion’s patented LED Troffer Retrofit.
From the virtually tool-less, two minute install to its modular, future-proof engineering, attendees loved the attractive design, quick shipment capability and lower total cost of ownership.
Take a deep dive with the inventor of the fixture, Scott Green, President – Orion Engineered Systems:
- Why the LED Troffer Retrofit is so popular with healthcare, school districts, retail and other applications
- What are the unique capabilities of the fixtures in the LED Troffer Retrofit product family – F Series, FB Series, L Series, full luminaire and more
- How the LED Troffer Retrofit stacks up against other LED options
- Where to get rebates that make the LED Troffer Retrofit a no-brainer for your next project