Keilton by LiteTrace
The Keilton® system of lighting control solutions by LiteTrace includes both Bluetooth® wireless networked lighting control solutions (NLC) and IR remote control stand-alone basic sensor solutions for luminaires. These solutions are ideal for external mounting or integrating into commercial luminaires for luminaire level lighting control (LLLC). Ideal applications for these sensors and controls include troffers, linear fixtures, and high bays.
Bluetooth Networked Lighting Controls
• Available in Orion high bay fixtures
• Programming and setting via mobile APP for iOS an Android devices
• Bluetooth mesh protocols for gateway-free reliable and secure communication
• Daylight Harvesting + PIR sensing technology
• AlgoH™ algorithm to maximize detection for high bays up to 40ft without false triggers (high bay models)
• Replaceable lens (high bay models)
• Available in Orion troffer, linear and high bay fixtures
• Programming and setting via IR remote control
• Integrated Daylight Harvesting or Photocell options
• Integrated PIR and MW models available
- Easy integration, low cost, and simple operation in a wide array of DLC-listed flexible high-performance commercial lighting control solutions for any luminaire type.
- Low latency, strong communication distance, low packet loss, and UL1376 security-verified designs ensure excellent user experience.
- Networked Lighting Controls: Bluetooth mesh communication. PIR, Daylight Harvesting. Some models feature AlgoH™ algorithm to maximize detection without false triggers
- Basic Sensors: PIR, Microwave models available
- Networked Lighting Controls: DLC NLC Listed, Supports Title 24 compliance, UL1376 security verified, OpenADR™ 2.0B certification (with accessories), UL8750, UL1376, RoHS, FCC, IP Rated (varies by model)
- Basic Sensors: Supports Title 24 compliance, UL8750, RoHs, FCC, IP Rated (varies by model)