Versatile sensors designed for installation inside the bottom of a light fixture body, to the outside of a fixture via a 1/2” knockout or to a pole. The sensor is ideal for areas such as parking facilities, gas stations, pedestrian pathways and warehouses. A choice of three lenses ensures complete coverage for mounting heights up to 40’.
- Provides line voltage On/Off switching and 0-10VDC dimming control
- Works with ballasts or LED drivers High and low modes fully adjustable from 0 to 10V
- Time delay from 5 to 30 minutes
- Optional cut off delay
- Adjustable ramp up and fade down times
- Optional daylighting setpoints feature automatic calibration, or permit manual adjustment
- Smartphone application for FSP-3x1B sensors stores an unlimited number of sensor profiles for quick setup and adjustment of multiple sensors (download Sensor Configuration App)
- Polycarbonate construction; flame retardant, UV resistant, impact resistant, recyclable
The FSP-2×1, FSP-2x1B, and FSP-3x1B sensors provide multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution. They control 0-10 VDC LED drivers or dimming ballasts, as well as non-dimming ballasts and, with an FSP-Lx Lens, are rated for wet and cold locations.
Control parameters are adjustable via an IR Remote Control (FSP-2×1/2x1B) or an iOS or Android Sensor Configuration App (FSP-3x1B) capable of storing and transmitting sensor profiles.
Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor. IR remote control available for FSP-2×1/2x1B sensor configuration. Bluetooth based iOS or Android sensor configuration app available for free to configure FSP-3x1B sensors.
UL244A and UL508; IP66 rated (when fully assembled and installed) for use in wet locations (FSP-2x1B and FSP-3x1B). This product meets the materials restrictions of RoHS.