When you install Orion’s LED lighting products, you are on your way to a guaranteed energy reduction in your facility. By installing a control solution that complements your lighting application, you can achieve:
- Additional energy savings
- Lower utility bills
- Higher rebates
- Valuable insight into facility operations
From motion control to the Internet of Things (IoT), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and networked solutions, Orion partners with the most trusted control platforms to provide you with a portfolio of controls options for every application.
Application: State-of-the-art sensor and control system for all facilities including: hospitals, schools, warehouse, industrial manufacturing, retail and more.
- Facility Zone Control
- Motion and Thermal (Temperature) sensing and mapping
- Distinguishes between people and objects
- Blue Tooth enabled
- Multitasking abilities: motion, daylight harvesting, temperature
- Cloud-based data storage and reporting
- Control and monitor your lights, HVAC, and other mechanical systems all at your fingertips over the internet
- Time-of-day scheduling and monitoring
- Facilities space mapping
- Asset tracking
- Power monitoring of facility’s electrical equipment
Benefits: Automate, analyze, control and report environmental data to drive efficiency in your facility. Allows you to customize controls for a wide range of tasks. Full facility control solutions offer data collection and analysis to help make smarter decisions about energy consumption, utilization, asset tracking, maintenance requirements, and overall facility usage analysis.
Technology: Powerful, networked systems via design, commissioning and advanced training. Enlighted Advanced Sensors anchor seamlessly to existing fixtures to provide a secure system for reducing energy usage while increasing light level control.
Certifications: Compliant with Title 24 ASHRAE 90.1-2010
Resources: Enlighted Overview
Network wireless control
Application: Smart building control, sensing and IoT platform for lighting, HVAC, plug load and more. Ideal for warehouse and industrial spaces, banks, retail, office, education, healthcare, grocery facilities and parking garages.
- Powerful energy-saving control strategies including scheduling, temperature, occupancy, daylighting, task tuning, lumen maintenance and load shedding
- Reliable, secure, ZigBee wireless mesh network
- Real-time, measurable information about usage to optimize operations
- OpenADR integration
- Simple and intuitive web-based user interface
- Integrates with Building Management Systems (BMS) via BACnet
Benefits: Open-standards driven solution seamlessly works with an ecosystem of solutions that deliver maximum choice and innovation. ZigBee wireless technology reduces project expense, complication, and disruption. Scales easily to support thousands of devices across a distributed enterprise. Future-proof technology allows you to add more fixtures and sensors over time.
Technology: Wireless Area Controller (WAC). Secure ZigBee wireless mesh network. ControlScope software. Ecosystem of fixtures, devices and sensors.
Certifications: Compliant with Title 24, ASHRAE 90.1-2010
Bluetooth sensor controlled by smart phone or device
Application: Retrofit, renovation, and new construction for schools, task lighting, general warehouses, health care facilities, and offices.
- Motion Sensing
- Dimming 0-10v dim down to 10% or Bi-level settings
- Day Light Photocell for Ambient Light detection
Benefits: Complements your Bluetooth Smart enabled PIR bi-level occupancy sensors by providing a simple user interface to configure the sensor’s settings beyond what the physical controls can offer, view real-time feedback from the sensor, and control your lighting. Individual and zonal control of fixtures within an occupied room.
Technology: Bluetooth wireless controls using an Apple or Android smart device.
Wireless Communication Controls
Application: Magnum’s innovative OPUS intelligent “node” offering is the most flexible and scalable wireless lighting control solution on the market today. Whether advanced operation through standalone or integrated to BACnet, Magnum OPUS is appropriate for nearly any facility, including commercial office, schools, hospitality, healthcare, grocery, warehouse, manufacturing, retail and more.
- No battery needed
- Occupancy and LUX sensing in one
- Individual fixture control, as well as, zoning and grouping
- Power monitoring of each fixture
- Utility grade metering of lighting circuits
- Remotely configurable
- Seamlessly BACnet compatible
- IoT compatible
Benefits: Although configurable for advanced settings, the sensor is intelligently designed for plug and play applications. Magnum OPUS is flexible enough for both localized control, as well as, software driven functionality using Magnum’s IoT gateway or BACnet integration using Magnum’s eBox gateway. Automate, analyze, control and report environmental data to drive efficiency in your facility. Allows you to customize controls for a wide range of tasks. Full facility control solutions offer data collection and analysis to help make smarter decisions about energy consumption, utilization, asset tracking, maintenance requirements, and overall facility usage analysis.
Technology: Magnum’s EnOcean to BACnet gateway (Mx-EBOX) allows for seamless integration to any BACnet based building automation system. Light levels, occupancy status and data on the energy consumption of each fixture can be incorporated and utilized by the BAS.
Certifications: Compliant with IEC 62386-101:2014;
IEC 62386-103:2014; CE
Application: Retrofit projects in commercial and retail facilities, schools, hospitals, convention centers, or other facilities with Lutron infrastructure.
- Lutron dimming driver program that allows for LED retrofit to most existing Lutron dimming systems introduced in the last 40 years:
- FDHB: Top of the line dimming system down to 1%, Fade to Black – high end areas for plug and play
- FDH1 and FDH2: Can convert existing Fluorescent Troffers to LED while maintaining existing Lutron systems.
- FDH3: Digital dimming down to 1% compatible to Lutron Ecosystem
- FDH5: Digital dimming down to 5% compatible to Lutron Ecosystem
Benefits: Broad install base; existing Lutron customers can plug and play with other Lutron building systems.
Technology: Existing Lutron control systems originally used with fluorescent product can be adapted to Orion LED retrofit solutions for additional energy reduction.
Resources: Lutron Overview
Application: Industrial and warehouse applications such as loading docks, production lines, aisle areas, or assembly areas.
Features: Patented Blaster™ function provides zone control during occupied times and eliminates distracting individual fixture cycling. Stand-alone device does not require additional wiring or centralized computer system management.
Benefits: Sensors detect both transient motion and sustained activity. Allows multiple fixtures to work together within a task or aisle zone identified.
Technology: Install a Dynamic Control Device (DCD) on the group of fixtures you want to control as a zone. Uses passive Infrared Motion sensor, with two pre-programmed microprocessors to detect and intelligently respond to either transient motion or sustained activity with a wireless transceiver.
Resources: Intelite Overview