We are proud to be a disruptive force for good in the marketplace. Always ready. Always on.
If you believe in Integrity, Respect, Flexibility, and a strong Customer Promise, then we want to hear from you!
We are always on the lookout for great people. It’s not just finding the right candidate for the right position at the right time, but also perpetually searching for top talent who bring their best every day to create value.
At Orion, we don’t show up to work – we show up to WIN!
Corporate Headquarters: Manitowoc, WI
- Two hours north of Milwaukee on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan – featuring beaches, trails, fishing and more
- Midwestern work and play ethic
- Ranked by Forbes as one of the best small cities to raise a family
- Solid wages, low cost of living, short commute times, and exceptional educational resources
- In-house engineering
- State-of-the-art product testing environments
Engineered Services and Maintenance Services: Jacksonville, FL
- One of the largest urban park systems in the country plus miles of beaches and waterways
- Convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living
- Voted one of the hottest cities in America for business expansion
Distributed Workforce Across the U.S.
To better serve our customers with the responsiveness they have come to rely on, a portion of our workforce is mobile and remote, distributed throughout the U.S.
- Mobile positions include Construction Managers, Auditors, and Field Technicians.
- Remote positions may include Sales and Project Managers.
- These positions service our large, national accounts base and are provided with full back-office support.
Orion is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.