Per Vyv studies, it is highly recommended that a photometric layout be conducted to confirm a minimum 50 FC average is obtained to ensure effective suppression of bacteria, fungi, yeast and mold.
- Vyv works 24 hours a day and meets international standards for continuous and unrestricted use around people
- Orion’s proprietary coating with antimicrobial properties Britex™, is designed to suppress the growth of microorganisms on and around the fixture
- Optional intelligent controls allows for monitoring room temperature and adjusting light levels, energy used, and creating an inviting patient environment
- Future-proof modular LED light engine allows you to easily change to different light distribution, lumen output, efficacy upgrades, or color temperature requirements in the field
- Patented LDR® design retrofits existing 2' x 4' and 2' x 2' fluorescent troffers in a few minutes
- Voltage: 120-277v